DACH sales DirectorNum:1
Regional Sales Manager-Northeastern USANum:1
DACH sales DirectorSubmit resumeDepNum1WorkplaceGermanyResponsibilities"1. Engaging in sales work, including but not limited to: maintenance of existing customers,
2. development of blank market, combing, planning and management of German market
3. Collect market information and competitive product trends, and form professional data reporting head office；
4. Establish distribution network and expand product coverage
5. Collect and search customer information, set up customer files, responsible for market development, customer maintenance and sales management of German department；
6. Carry out marketing activities for products according to company plans and procedures, introduce products and provide the corresponding information
7. Responsible for the propagandize, promotion and marketing of products, complete sales target
8. Set up customer information card and file, complete related sales report；
9. Make your own sales plan, visit customers and develop new customers as planned
10. Assist EU sales director in developing sales strategy, sales plan and quantifying sales target
11. Coordination works between customers and Chinese team"Qualifications"1. Native German and fluent in English
2. More than 5 years of experience in tire sales
3. Degree: master
4. Ages: no more than 45 years old
5. Can adapt long-term business, work under high pressure
6. Has the team cooperation spirit and the professional dedication;
7. Ability to analyze and solve problems independently；
8. Good communication skills and persuasiveness"
Regional Sales Manager-Northeastern USASubmit resumeDepNum1WorkplaceUSAResponsibilities"1) 4-year college degree in Business and/or Marketing preferred.
2) At least ten (10) years related work experience within the truck tire business.
3) Effective organization, presentation, communication (verbal & written), and people skills.
4) Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
5) Analytical, interpretive, and basic, algebraic & geometric math skills.
6) Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
7) Frequent travel."Qualifications"As a manufacturer of quality truck tires, Jinyu Tire is looking for a candidate to direct our sales efforts in the Northeastern USA area.
Our production is established outside of China and our new factory is in full production and we are shipping tires on an average of one hundred days from order date.
This job requires extensive experience in the tire industry.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager that has a successful track record of developing business with factory direct container programs, utilizing a quality dealer network, throughout the Northeastern USA market."